Pupil Parable Competition
This is a competition where students are asked to compose their own parable or create an artistic representation of a parable, inspired by one of ten photographs, and which include one/some of the following characteristics of the Kingdom of God;
- How sinners and outcasts (outsiders) are to be treated in the Kingdom;
- How people in the Kingdom should love their neighbour;
- How there should be a special place for the poor;
- How women should be treated;
- How people must love and forgive their enemies.
The parable must begin with; “The Kingdom of God is like…” and can make whatever reference to the picture as the student sees fit.
This competition will be for first years only and will run later in the year, specific date to be announced later