The Holy Family Community School is a co-educational post-primary school. The school was opened in 1981 and has as its trustees, the Holy Ghost Fathers, the Presentation Sisters and County Dublin Vocational Education Committee.
The school is managed by The Board of Management. The Board has two teacher and two parent representatives and six nominees of the trustees. The Principal is Secretary to the Board.
HOLY FAMILY COMMUNITY SCHOOL VISION STATEMENT
The Holy Family Community School is a community of students, staff, parents and Board of Management.
- We are committed to the development of a community of learners concerned for each individual in our care
- We believe that education provides opportunity for all
- We strive for excellence in all areas
- We nurture the well-being of all so that they may grow in knowledge, integrity and compassion
WE AIM TO PROVIDE
- A school which promotes academic excellence and enables all students to realise their full potential
- A programme, curricular and extra-curricular, which develops the whole person
- A Christian value system encompassing respect, responsibility, co-operation, honesty, fairness and friendship
- A partnership with parents, primary schools and the local community