There will be a Study Skills Seminar for Sixth Year students on Tuesday 11th January. This will be facilitated by Student Enrichment Services Ltd., at a cost of €5 per student. Students are asked to bring in their €5 as soon as possible, and to give it to Ms. Finnegan.
Workshop activities include:
- learning to set realistic goals and targets
- constructing a practical timetable
- discovering how to excel in their exam
- practicing a variety of note making styles
- organising a revision planner
- learning to use the ‘SES TEST’ study method.